Gen10 are happy to announce that we will be running a webinar in collaboration with commodity trading industry experts ComTech Advisory. The webinar will explore how CTRM will be a business enabler in a post-Covid world and how simple a modern digital transformation project can be.
About the webinar
There is no doubt about it, COVID-19 has accelerated digital transformation across commodity supply chains. Some companies had already embraced the new world of faster, automated processes so were better prepared to handle lockdowns and sudden moves to remote working.
But those with legacy or no CTRM systems may now find themselves feeling left behind, suddenly forced to find better ways to get business done, and bring the technology in quickly – or risk being left behind for good.
In this webinar with ComTech Advisory, Gen10 will discuss some old perceptions of CTRM implementations, their challenges and how things have changed. Discover why it’s easier than ever to undergo digital transformation today. We’ll explore:
- Why replacement of your legacy CTRM makes sense NOW
- Quick and easy ways to safely implement for a distributed, mobile workforce
- How Gen10 completed a rapid remote implementation during lockdown
- How to achieve business continuity and improve collaboration in a post-COVID business environment
- How you can complete your own technology implementation – fast!
Editor’s Note: This webinar took place on 9th September 2020. Watch the recording and and ask the panellists questions today
Want to read more?
Subscribe now for monthly updates