Energy Trading Week is returning in less than a month, with an in-person conference on 5-6 October and a full week of online sessions from 11-15 October.
Gen10 will once again be sponsoring Energy Trading Week, continuing our long-term partnership with the event organisers. We find that Energy Trading Week offers an unrivalled opportunity for everyone within the energy industry to network, learn from the experts and share best practice. And with over 100 hours of content, there really is something for everyone.
There are a wide range of sessions during the multi-conference event, including the online panel session What do future ETRM systems look like? This panel, featuring Gen10 CEO Richard Williamson, will be discussing how to streamline trading practices with an automated ETRM, developing an ecosystem of connected ETRM software, and the value of data-driven trade decision support.
You can also access a wide range of virtual conferences with your one online registration:
- The 13th annual ETOT – Energy Trading Operations & Technology Summit, exploring digitalisation, business transformation, operational efficiency, and more.
- The 11th annual ETRC – Energy Trading Regulations & Compliance Summit, with themes including regulatory updates, compliance culture and Brexit.
- Traders Live – Front Office Excellence Forum, discussing trading strategies, pricing and generation mix.
- High Growth Traders Forum, which will discuss themes including risk, credit, digitalisation and market access.
- Energy Trading Digitalisation, including disruptive technology, ETRM, data and analytics.
- E-Risk – Energy Trading Risk Management Forum, looking at black swan events, risk fundamentals and digital risk.
- Energy Trading Markets, focusing on market developments in energy trading, such as PPAs, hydrogen and the energy transition.
- LNG Trading, exploring the key themes in LNG.
And on top of the online event, you have the opportunity to meet your industry peers at the in-person events at Chelsea Stadium from 5-6 October.
The Gen10 team will be available for virtual meetings throughout Energy Trading Week, or beat the rush by contacting us today – whatever you’d like to discuss, we’d be happy to help.
Want to read more?
Subscribe now for monthly updates